Monday, March 2, 2009

Spring Cleaning






I am taking part in a challenge that Chrissy at MEANINGFUL DAYS started. Go read about it and then get to cleaning.


Ok, I am going to post my cleaning schedule for this week.


MONDAY: Sweep the ceiling and walls in the Dining room, living room and kitchen. Clean around wood stove.


TUESDAY: I have to clean a house this day so will not do a lot. I plan to clean windows in living room and dining room (4 windows).


WEDNESDAY: Sweep behind couches, chair and table in Living room. Dust furniture in L.R.


THURSDAY: Dust couches and chair in L.R. Clean school desk, dust book shelf and the bill table (where we keep our bills and stuff).


FRIDAY: Straighten bottom section of entertainment center. Sweep, mop, vacuum.


SATURDAY: What ever needs doing if we are home


SUNDAY: More than likely NOTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment