Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thurdays Spring Cleaning


Today I didn't do what I had on my list. I guess I got busy doing other stuff and looking stuff up on the computer. Tomorrow I will have to do two days worth to catch up.

They only thing I did out of the three things on my list was clean the school desk. It was so cluttered there was bearly enough room for Little Man to do his work.

We combined some of the crayons into one box and other stuff into the new empty boxes. I put some books and loose papers away.

Tomorrow will be a busy day. I hope to get started early, before everyone else gets up.
The picture is of our entertainment center that I kind of redecorated. I was going to show a picture of a wood carving my husband did but it was blurry. I will try later. It is in the picture but of course you can't see what it is.
While I was cleaning in the cabinets of the entertainment center, I thought it would be neat to show off some of my stuff. I may do a post on "what's in there". Or I may just do a show and tell on each one over a period of time. Who knows. LOL.
Ok, I am getting a little off subject. See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment