Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday-Spring Cleaning

Today I got my yesterdays cleaning done. I didn't get my stuff done I had planned to do today. Maybe tomorrow.
So:
Today I dusted the bookshelf and rearranged some stuff on it. This bookshelf hold lots of books and some homeschool stuff.
I cleaned the bill table as best I could. My husband uses this place most and I didn't want to mix anything up. I also dusted the other piece of furniture in the dining room area.
I was reading at Domestic Felicity about Spring Cleaning, Jewish style and I can't imagine having to clean my house that way. I know it would be best for health reasons etc but it would take me all year and then I would have to start over. I am too much of a "keep everything" type of person, I have too much stuff. I admire Mrs. Anna T for being able to do it along with having a new born.

The day has come to an end. I guess I best be gettin' out of here.
Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment