Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday Spring Cleaning Check In

Chrissy at Meaningful Day is host a spring cleaning challenge which I am slowly but surely working along with.

I am having a hard time keeping going. It is that "I really don't want to do this" attitude.
Today I have been cleaning the fridge while baking some Oatmeal Raisin cookies.

Tips for cleaning:

  • Just Do it.
  • Make a list of what you need to accomplish for that day. Check them off as you get it done. This way you can see your progress and it encourages you.

Now I need to go finish the fridge, and work on the Lazy Susan and I think I still have one more drawer to clean, no make that two.

Go visit at Meaningful Days and join in on the fun. haha

1 comment:

  1. Amen to all of those cleaning tips. I really need to plan better.

    ReplyDelete