Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday- Spring Cleaning

I started my Spring Cleaning for the week. I made a list this morning and have marked off a few things. I sure feels good. I have enjoyed walking down my hall to the bathroom, they are clean!! It really feels good to not see dust bunnies lining the walls in the hall and it is nice to be able to see clearly in the bathroom mirrors. I thought for a second on taking a picture of my BIG dust bunnies but decided not to gross anyone out. hahaha

I also dusted the furniture in the living room again. It don't stay clean... :) It does need re dusting every now and then.

I re cleaned the school desk but we haven't done any school. I was planning on just doing memory verse, math and reading but haven't made it yet. ???

So, now all I have left on my cleaning list is to clean the front porch. It is always so cluttered.

Are you wondering about the kitchen? I was having a mental block there so I decided if I was going to get anything else done, I would have to return to the kitchen at a later day. For some reason I just couldn't make myself get it finished. I am feeling good about cleaning again. When you feel you can't go on in a paticular place, move on, it will still be there when you are ready to clean it. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment