Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Cleaning Kitchen

For this week, I am still working on the kitchen. I got a lot done on Saturday and yesterday.

I got most of the glass cabinet cleaned. I still need to do the bottom shelf.

I cleaned and reorganized the pantry.

I cleaned the outside of the fridge, counting the top.
Still need to clean inside it.

I cleaned the tops of all the cabinets counting inside and the doors.

I have some of the drawers cleaned. I tackled the "stash all" drawer yesterday and it looks much better, more room for more stuff. LOL.

I still need to do the rest of the bottom cabinets. I think I cleaned one of them and that's all.

I also need to do under sink. I really dread this because it is a mess. I will get it done this week though. My husband needs it cleaned out anyway so he can fix my sprayer.

I need to clean the stove/oven too. I don't like doing the oven part. It is just hard since I don't like to use chemicals. I haven't found anything that really works well and fast. Too much scrubbing. I really should get a liner for the bottom and then it would be much easier.

So left to do this week:

Clean:
bottom cabinets
under sink
fridge
stove/oven
bottom shelf of glass cabinet
rest of the drawers (9 more)

I think that's all. I will move on to another room IF I get the kitchen done this week.

1 comment:

  1. You seem to be moving right along with your spring cleaning. I plan to do my kitchen next week and I am dreading it a little but I will be happy to get it done also. Thanks for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Elizbeth

    ReplyDelete