Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday Spring Cleaning

I have not done much on my cleaning this week. It has been busy with goats being born. We are milking and then there are babies to feed. I think today may be an off day for new babies but I have to take my little dog to the vet right after lunch.
I am going to try to get something done today. I have a hard time getting started if I don't start in the morning.
I am starting to work in my kitchen. Here was/is my list for the week.
Monday:
Clean Pass thru between kitchen and living room Done
Clean glass cabinet.
Tuesday:
Clean out pantry, reorganize it
Fridge, inside and out
Wednesday:
Clean stuff on top of cabinets
Dust tops of top cabinets
Dust/wash out top cabinets
Clean out drawers
Wash outside of top cabinets and Pantry
Thrusday:
Clean bottom cabinets where the coffee pot is and by fridge
Clean Lazy Susan
Friday:
Top Cabinet over sink area inside and out
Bottom Cabinets by door inside and out
Drawers by sink inside and out
Saturday:
Clean under Kitchen sink ugggg
Sweep and mop

That should get the kitchen except for the stove. That will come later or I will work it in on a day this week.

Ok, I am off the clean. Just making this list gets me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment