Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Cleaning on Saturday

It sure can be frustrating to clean and then look and it is already a mess again in just a few days. I can't stop thinking as I clean how the Jewish clean. It makes me even more frustrated because I wonder how in the world can I keep my house clean, how can they? Is it realistic? Am I making more of it than really is? UGG. There are only three of us in this house and you would think there were 50. haha.
Ok, it may not be that bad but sometimes it feels like it.

Well, I have been working on yesterdays chores. I have swept and mopped the Dining Room and am working on the Kitchen. I hope to also get the rug swept before bed time.
I am going to plan my next weeks cleaning so I will be posting that later on, maybe on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I've been working so much lately (at work and I'm directing a play) my house has been suffering :(

    ReplyDelete