Thursday, February 19, 2009

Chicken, Vegetables and Rice Yum!

The internet is great.





I was wanting to make something with chicken and rice today and I didn't have any creamed soup, which I am trying to use less, so I went on a search. I like http://www.cooks.com/ so that is where I ended up. I found a recipe for chicken and rice with Italian dressing and veggies. I didn't have any dressing so I did a search for that. I made some Italian dressing to use in my chicken recipe. It is cooking now and smells so good.





Here are the recipes I used from http://www.cooks.com/





Chicken, Vegetable and Rice Casserole





I didn't cover when I started baking and it wasn't done in the time called for. I covered and cooked another 30 minutes.





Itailian Dressing






This is it after we dug in of course. Yum!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderfu, I'll have to try it out! Thanks for sharing!

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does look really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete