Monday, July 6, 2009

Vacation!! YEA!!!




We are going to Sea World. Yea!!

I went yesterday to Seaworld.com and was able to set up a vacation for our family. We are getting 3 Annual Passes, and a stay in a nice hotel. Our son is getting to go for free which is an $80.00 savings on the Annual Pass. This will be his first time to go to Sea World. It will be our 2nd time to go. Or it may be the 3rd, I can't remember. LOL.

Now that we have Annual Passes, we will probably go two times this weekend and then again for a day later in the year. It is about a 4 1/2 hour drive there.

It has been a LONG time since we have really been on vacation. We did go 2 hours away to a hotel 3 years ago for my husbands birthday. This will be our 17th Anniversary vacation which is on Sunday the 12th. I am looking forward to it.



1 comment:

  1. It would be nice to live that close to Sea World. Thats neat!

    I followed you here from Meaningful Days. I noticed you too were still plugging away at homeschool in July. It always seems like we are so close to being done but we just cant finish up! LOl

    ReplyDelete