Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Decluttering on day 9 ...Flylady style

I got my binder put together. I pulled out the binder yesterday, well, late last night and washed the dust off and then this morning put my paper in. I wrote my agenda for the day...


Morning Routine

-Get dressed to shoes, hair etc. (Done)

-Write positive things (done)

-Read reminders 2 minutes (done)

-Hot Spots---2 minutes (done but will do more)


Later:


-Make Bread

-Wash whites (done)

-sweep hall

-Set out clothes for Wednesday


That is all I put in it today.


Oh, I can't forget.....


Shine sink!! I do this right before bed.


It really makes a difference.


Today is Day 9:


Declutter a few minutes at a time. Add a 5 minute room rescue to Morning Routine.


I guess I did that this morning while I thought I was working on a hot spot. I guess the hot spot needed decluttering. hahaha. I still have a ways to go with it.
Ok Beth, here is my "in between" picture. I have been working on this for a few days. I really am ready for this to be out of my room so I will stop piling stuff on it.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing fantastic!!! What is it about flat surfaces? They seem to attract endless piles of stuff. Now to keep up attending all the hot spots I clear, lol. Your desk is looking great!

    ReplyDelete