Monday, July 20, 2009

Since starting the baby steps at FlyLady I have started feeling better about myself and my house. I realize I have a long way to go and I might even stop for a bit but I know I can jump right back in when and if I do.

So far these are the things I do each day.

Morning Routine
- Get up and get dressed to lace up shoes; fixing your hair and face
- Looking at your posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom
- Reading 2 minutes of reminders
- Recognizing the negative voices and changing them; YOU ARE FLYing NOW!
- Put out your Hot Spots for 2 minutes

Before Bed Routine
- Keep your sink shining
-Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put out your Hot Spot

Now I started Day 8:
-I am to get a three ring binder and put paper in it.
I think I know where this is leading. It will soon be a Control Journal. I will have to read more about that later. I don't want to get too far ahead or I will get discouraged. Now, I am off to find that binder and paper. I know there is some around here somewhere, probably in a hot spot. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey now, no getting discouraged! I have done that time and time again...I've been trying to "do" flylady for years. I'm still trying to find a way to make it work in my life. I feel really good about it this time, so I'm hopeful!
    BTW-GREAT idea about laying out the kiddos clothes! My 5yo's favorite pastime as I'm trying to get my morning routine done is to dig, and I mean DIG, through his drawers to find his clothes. He always checks to see if he looks "handsome". As if I'd tell him any different. But then again, he's the kid who will organize his underwear and socks just because, lol.
    Happy flying!!

    ReplyDelete