Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cleaning the FlyLady way


As stated yesterday I am flying with Flylady and following her baby steps to a new me and new home. I am learning to love myself.


I started day 7 today and here is how it goes:


Day 7: Pick out your clothes.

I am suppose to pick out my clothes for the next day. I knew this was coming and so I practices it last night. Getting ready for church was a breeze. My skirt was out and even ironed. I had my shirt picked out and hanging ready to grab. Now this will be a good habit to be in.


Now, here it is almost 9 pm and I am just reading my to do for the day and almost forgot...I need to pick out some clothes for tomorrow. I don't think it will be too hard since it is Monday and I don't have anywhere to go. It will be hot so it will be shorts for sure.


I also need to write down some stuff I want to get done. I am going to work a few minutes each day on Hot Spots and getting ready for a garage sale.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bernice - I hope you have a great week as we both continue to Fly! A belated Happy Anniversary, too!! DH and I will celebrate our 18th anniversary in September. I'm really looking forward to making Flylady work and I'm so glad to have found your blog. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete