Friday, August 21, 2009

Flylady update

Howdy.

Thought I would post an update since I finished my baby steps on FlyLady.

I am doing pretty good. I still shine my sink, I still swish and swipe the bathroom. I have done some decluttering but I am having a hard time doing it everyday like I should. I have so much that needs doing. I tried to clean out a room the other day, I was just going to work on it 30 minutes...I couldn't do it. I got too frustrated. I don't know what to do with that stuff. grr...

I will try again some day.

I finally got half of the porch cleaned off. I still need to do the other half. Just more stuff to find a place for..

I have been keeping my side of the bedroom pretty clean. I work on hot spots a few times a day.

There are a few of the steps that I still need to make a habit. Making time for myself, decluttering, etc. I have been keeping up with the wash better this month. It is a good feeling to always have clean socks.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing really great! If you can't do 30 minutes in a room - just do 15 or start with 5! That's what I'm trying to do.

    And no, I didn't paint that room divider, I got it from www.countrydoor.com and just plan to paint the bookshelves to match it the best I can! (Whenever I get around to it! LOL)

    Take care,

    Sherry

    http://littlehouseinthebb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete