Saturday, August 15, 2009

Flylady - Day 29

Ok. Time for my FlyLady post.

Day 29: Set time to enjoy the Weekly Pamper Mission. These are listed on the FlyLady web site. I am going to check them out. I have some ideas myself. I just need to figure out when would be a good time to do it.

Here are a few things I will do:
-Milk bath. If you have never done this before, you should try it. Really. Of course I have fresh goat milk to use and I come out of the bath feeling soft and silky.

-Do my nails.

_This I got off Flylady...Soak feet in warm water with some oil and marbles. The marbles help massage the feet. This I can't wait to try.

1 comment:

  1. What a neat idea. I often forget these things. They are really important to keep us feeling feminine. I also think these things will energize us and help us really accomplish more.

    ReplyDelete