Monday, August 10, 2009

Catching up and Flying

Now, on to my Flying...

I have been trucking right along, just not having time to write about it.

I am having a hard time remembering where I left off, what day I last posted about.

Over the weekend, I started working on getting my Control Journal organized and filled out. I had forgotten there were baby steps to getting this done until I came to day 22 and it said, " Do you know where your Control Journal is?"

I did know where it was and am using it a lot but I went to a link and seen the baby steps to filling out and organizing the CT. So I have been working on that some.

Yesterday was Day 23 and I have set my afternoon routines. This was actually part of the Control Journal baby steps so I was a little ahead.

Today, Day 24 said to add Swish and Swipe to my morning routine. Ha, done that. Ye haw.

One of the baby steps for the CT was to make a page for Weekly plans. It mentioned doing Kelly's Missions which are posted each day. On Sunday, an email comes with the missions for the whole week so I printed them off.

This week we are working in the kitchen. I cleaned my counter tops today. I moved all the stuff around and got all the hidden dust bunnies and bread crumbs.

Monday are also the Weekly Home Blessing Hour which you can read about here.


Ok, I need to get ready for bed. This computer should have been off 45 minutes ago...oops. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment