Thursday, August 13, 2009

Flylady Day 27

Today is Thursday, and it has been 27 days since I started following the baby steps at FlyLady. I am excited that I have stuck to it this long. I have enjoyed putting together my Control Journal. I do hope that once the baby steps are done I don't give up and quit. I really like going and seeing what my new habit is going to be. I do believe I will always keep my sink shiny. I really like that enough to not let it go.

The swish and swipe in the bathroom...I don't like doing it but I do like the clean bathroom every day. I was doing it right when I got up but I think I am going to change that and do it when I get back from the goats. That way I am not waking up cleaning the bathroom. ugg..

Since I started doing Kelly's mission's, it gives me something specific to work on, like this week we are cleaning in the kitchen. I cleaned out my pantry today and there is lots more room in there now. :)

Today's baby step is "What's For Dinner?" I need to think about what is for dinner before 6 pm that day. This will be helpful. LOL. There have been so many day that I am like, "what am I going to fix for dinner?" and it is time to be eating. Tonight we are having shake and baked chicken tacos.

I need to get my control journal out and add this habit to it. I would like to know that morning what I am having for dinner so I will put it in my morning routine.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing SO great! You have encouraged me to go ahead of the first 7 steps starting Monday :) I just swished and swiped, I have my shoes on, I've read some reminders -- so things are getting better!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete