Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 25 on FlyLady.net says to read how the routines got started. That was interesting. She says your house didn't get dirty over night so don't expect it to get cleaned in a day.

Anywho, on to today, Day 26... I was to read the last sentence in any FlyLady email. I did it and am not going to tell what it is. nany, nany, boo boo. :)

Yesterday, I did my mission for the day. I cleaned out from under my kitchen sink. I didn't throw EVERYthing away but I did move some stuff out and toss some. I am working on making room for my dish drainer so I can start storing it there instead of on the counter top. It seems there are always dishes in it... This is something that will take some time to work on, washing the dishes and putting them up right away.

I took some time to organize some of my drawers in my dresser. Much nicer to look at.

I also took some stuff that was outside to the storage. It is amazing what a little rain will make a person do. I didn't want it getting wet so what other choice did I have? hehe. I also loaded the car with stuff to take to Goodwill as I go by there tomorrow.

Today, the mission is to declutter the plastic wares. Get rid of extra lids and old melted bowls etc. I hardly have any of this stuff. We don't have a microwave so our stuff has to be warmed either on the stove or in the toaster oven. Plastic don't work too well there. LOL. So, instead of doing this, I cleaned around my washer and dryer which is close to the kitchen. There was some old stuff that needed throwing away and I washed off the bleach bottles and soap bottles. It is looking much better over there. I still have a little more to do.

Have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. First off I commend you on your hard work. I am really so inspired when I stop by and read what your up to. I also wanted to say one thing I did to get rid of the drainer is I use one that fits in my sink on the opposite side that I wash. I usually use my dishwasher, so if you don't have one and wash regular this could be a pain. But I do agree maybe moving that drainer would make less clutter on the counters.

    ReplyDelete