Monday, January 12, 2009

Money Savings


My husband and I were talking about ways we could cut back to save money. We relized there wasn't a lot we could do right now. We have our regular house hold bills, and then the terrible, unhealthy credit card bills. Then we have 1 car payment.

We don't have cable.

Our house is mostly electric and we have a wood stove for heating. We have a propane tank instead of gas.

All our lights are the energy saving twisted florecent type.

All of our clocks except one uses batteries.

We unplug most things that would continue to draw electricity like chargers, tv's, and computer at night.

On our phone bill we only have the minimum stuff. The only extra there is the internet bill which will stay cause I can't do with out it. :)

We don't go out to eat much. We try to only do that once a week. This may be a lot to some but it is our entertainment since we don't go to movies much and don't even rent a lot of movies.

I could start clipping coupons for the grocery's. I have never been good at that. I can get a lot of coupons and then I forget to take them to the store with me. hahaha.

What are your thoughts? Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment