Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Craft Post

I resurrected my Knifty Knitters the other day. I had bought them and tried to use them by following the directions that came with them. I got discouraged and put them away.



I was reading on the Hearts at Home forum that I go to in the craft area and they mentioned looking on youtube for some videos on how to use them. I went and found several different stitches you can do on the Knifty Knitters. I went and pulled mine out of hiding. I have since made a few little practice pieces and am now working on a hat for my son.









I have the Long looms and they are a little different from the round ones that most people make hats on. I think it will work though. It may be a little bit big. ??







Little man started on his hat and I am finishing it.

In the kit that I got there are 4 looms. This yellow one is the second size up. The smaller one is for like baby hats and smaller pieces.

I want to make a baby blanket for a friend that is having a baby shower soon. I hope to get it done by then. I will use the largest loom and see what happens.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment