Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Martha Austin

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2009/jun/03/martha-austin/

This is the obiturary for my friend that passed away. I will miss her so much. It was a sudden thing. Totally unexpected. She and her husband had gone to Austin to a doctor and she had a stroke while in the Dr.'s office. She passed away a few days later.

I started cleaning for Martha about two years ago when she broke her foot. I told her husband that I would help them out until she got better. Well, Martha wouldn't let me quite. :) I am so glad because I got to know her. We would have coffee breaks while I worked and we would visit and talk about all kinds of stuff.

They have 3 Wheaton Terriors that just adored her and she loved them too. They filled her time and she wouldn't have had it any other way. I am sure Murphy, Maddy and Tucker miss her a lot.

So I will say goodbye to Martha. Thanks for being such a good friend!! You will be missed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment