Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My amazing husband!

Sunday when I came home from church, I noticed the kitchen cabinets were cleaned off. We then went to eat lunch and my DH and I were talking about life and at the time I wasn't really excited about my house because it is such a mess. My husband said, "did you not notice what I did?"
I said, " I seen you cleaned the cabinets...oh, did you do dishes too? I didn't look over there. "

Well, he had cleaned the kitchen and even mopped the floor. When I got home I got to relizing how wonderful and amazing my husband STILL is and how I had forgotten. How time and life will go on and we start taking things for granite.

Later that evening I told my husband I thought he was amazing. He said he thinks that is the first time I told him that. WOW. I need to work on that. More compliments for my husband.

Terry and I have been married 16 years. We have 1 adopted son who is 5 years old now. We were married 11 years before we adopted Jonathan and so we had that long together before kids. It was nice and I would not want it different now. Now I am not saying that after 16 years, things have to be different. We should have a honeymoon mentallity all the time. How can we do that? I think if we continue to build our mate up, never dwell on the negative and NEVER talk bad about them it will be a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment